This advertisement has been placed by the organisation named in the 'Department' section above.
Should you require further information regarding this vacancy please contact the organisation direct.
Primary Care Manchester Ltd (South Manchester GP Federation) are recruiting for an Administrator for the High Impact Primary Care Team.
We are looking for a dynamic administrator who is skilled and experienced in using EMIS web to work closely in this no hierarchal team.
The High Impact Primary Care (HIPC) model is a dedicated and co-located multi-disciplinary team has been established and operate within general practice.
The HIPC team will proactively support people identified through a full review of a patient’s clinical and non-clinical support needs and patient / carer informed care planning, assignment of dedicated key workers, regular multi-disciplinary care reviews and implementation of the care plans.
Local delivery of clinical, mental and social care services, focused on what matters to the person and their carer, will be supported by rapid access to specialist advice, diagnostics and opinion.
The HIPC is a planned care service and the team will not provide urgent care services or out of hours services to promote the agreed care plans and keep people out of hospital, where possible.
The HIPC project will operate over three areas of Manchester (North, Central and South) and this post will be located at Baguley Clinic Wythenshawe.
As the Administrator you will support and provide the admin function of the immediate team consisting of GP, Nurse, Social Worker Data analyst, and team manager. Which will include but not exclusive to the following list duties:
Clinical administrative support
- Experience of working as a receptionist, treating patients and carers with dignity and respect and behave in a professional manner at all times.
- Experience of working in an NHS setting
- Experience of working with highly confidential material
- You need to be a team worker and be able to deal with any situation that arises with confidence and professionalism
- Consult with all members of HIPC team
- Be able to cover all reception duties as necessary
- Proficient ability to type/maintain notes and referrals (if necessary) for the Team via the EMIS clinical system
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Type and maintain notes and referrals for the Team via the EMIS clinical System
- Administer the appropriate and required data collection to support reporting needs for the team
- Able to handle patient complaints in accordance with agreed protocols.
- Able to communicate clearly and with confidence in face to face situations and on the telephone
- Process appointment requests for on the day/future appointments from patients by telephone and in person.
- Effectively manage own time, workload and resources
Enter staff rotas onto EMIS
- Support the team to manage clinical and non-clinical sessions/time(including team development and recording the outcomes of such sessions where needed)
- Deputise for the Team Manager and be the point of contact when the Team Manager isn’t available
- Maintain diaries for the team
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs ( https://www.safer-jobs.com ), a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.