Are you a dynamic and creative marketing professional looking for a new challenge? Join Mayfair Worktops, a family-run business with over 45 years of experience in the stone industry, as our new Marketing Manager and take your career to the next level.
Benefits of Marketing Manager
- Superb development and career opportunities to become a Marketing Manager.
- Joining a well-established, family run company with a friendly welcoming atmosphere.
- Competitive salary.
- Christmas & New Year shut down period.
- Spa Days & Michelin Star Restaurant Treats.
- Generous Bonus Scheme
Requirements of Marketing Manager
- Previous Marketing experience including PPC, SEO, Social Media & CRO is essential.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience of using Social Media, Abode Photoshop & Adobe Premiere Pro (or similar), Umbraco CMS & Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Responsibilities of Marketing Manager
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including PPC, SEO & Social Media.
- Create engaging content for all our social media channels: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & TikTok.
- Analyse marketing data and respond to this proactively.
- Improve website performance and leads via CRO against agreed KPIs (conversion rate, page load, bounce rate, time on site etc.)
- Increase social media leads, engagement & followers.
- Record and edit videos and images with graphic content.
- Be the face of the brand.
- Starting Salary of £40,000-£45,000 Basic (DOE) + Bonus Scheme OTE £50,000
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to take your career to the next level with Mayfair Worktops. Apply today!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £45,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- On-site parking
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bradford, BD4 7HH: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Social media marketing: 1 year (preferred)
- PPC Campaign Management: 1 year (required)
- SEO: 1 year (required)
- Marketing: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person