Market Rasen Church of England Primary School (Part of the North Wolds Federation), Mill Road, Market Rasen, Lincs. LN8 3BL
Schools - Teaching
Criminal Record Check
Enhanced DBS with Childrens Barred List
MPS or UPS
Hours per week
Politically Restricted Post
Contact Phone Number
Contact Email Address
from 3 rd January 2018
Reception Maternity Cover (Full Time Temporary)
Year Three/Four Maternity Cover (Full Time Temporary)
We are looking to appoint two teachers to cover a maternity leave, one who will work in the Foundation Stage and one who will work in a mixed aged Year Three/Four Class. The successful candidates will be work within a strong teams with whom they will share planning. Applications are invited from NQTs and experienced teachers alike.
It is possible that we will offer a TLR if the Foundation Stage candidate has the ability and experience to lead our EYFS and KS1 team. This could be an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to take on a first leadership role in a supportive environment. Please indicate on your application if this is something you would be interested in. We would also consider a secondment for this post.
We are looking for teachers who:
In return we can offer:
- Can demonstrate excellent teaching and learning
- Are motivated to achieve the best for all of our children
- Is a team player, truly committed to our six key values of caring, respect, fairness, co-operation, honesty and commitment to achieve.
- Wants to make learning enjoyable and fun for our wonderful children
- Will be sympathetic towards our church school ethos
- Happy, friendly, well behaved children who make coming to school enjoyable
- An enjoyable curriculum to teach
- A pleasant working environment in one of our fully refurbished classrooms.
- A committed, supportive team to work within.
- A leadership team committed to workload reduction for staff.
- The chance to join our wonderful community.
- Treats from our kitchen every Friday!
We are a friendly school situated on the edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds. We are just 16 miles from Lincoln, 20 miles from Grimsby and 18 miles from Horncastle.
Visits to the school prior to application are warmly welcomed and recommended.
To find out more about our school please visit www.marketrasen.lincs.sch.uk or have a look at our twitterfeed @northwoldsfed.
Please contact Mrs Gemma Hall on 01673 842395 for an application pack or e-mail email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is noon on 4 th October 2017 with the selection process taking place in the week commencing 9 th October 2017.
Market Rasen Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and this post will require an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post