Are you an experienced planner interested in working alongside some of the industry's best talent? Systech continue to grow and have a number of exciting opportunities partnering with the leading main contractors. We have a number of opportunities for Planners to join our team based in London and the South East.
- Recording of 'as built' information to develop more reliable construction programmes
- Developing baseline programs, monitoring and updating progress, progress reporting, plus reviewing programs in existence
- Assess and plan time, resources and material for projects
- When required, produce support documentation for submission on Extension of Time applications
- Planning of projects in any of the following sectors;; power/energy/, process plant; industrial; infrastructure & rail, oil & gas and construction
Successful candidates will be required to demonstrate the following skills:
- Proficient in the use of the main construction planning software packages (Power Project, Primavera, MS Project)
- Identification of the planned programme and critical path(s)
- Establishing provisions in the contract for submission and approval of programmes
- Linkage to sub-contract programmes
- Preparation of progress reports
- Preparation and maintenance of as built records to establish start/finish dates, intermittent working, accurate progress
- Supporting extension of time applications, awards and basis assessment.
- Preparation of delay analysis using accepted techniques
Systech International is expanding in the UK, France and Canada and we are seeking individuals with main contractor experience who would be interested in joining our consultancy team to work on a variety of challenging and high profile projects.