We are currently seeking a number of Licensing Taxi Marshalls to be based in Leicester City Centre on a temporary on going contract.
Your main duty within this role will be to provide support and assistance to members of the public in relation to taxi ranks and take appropriate enforcement action where necessary in relation to licenced vehicles and drivers.
We are looking for individuals with experience of working in a public facing environment, handling complaints and confrontational situations with excellent communication skills along with the ability to record information and present evidence and reports.
- Provide advice to drivers about the conduct required ensuring taxis comply with licensing and parking requirements
- Provides advice to passengers about use of licensed vehicles
- Record and produce evidence of breaches of licensing law and conditions
- Take appropriate action in relation to anti-social behaviour in the working location
- Liaising with the general public, Parking and Civil Enforcement Officers as well as the police and the Head of Service and Licensing in relation to advice, guidance and licensing enforcement
- Keeping up-to-date with relevant licensing legislation and guidelines as they change
- Willing and able to deal with people professionally at all levels and from a variety of backgrounds
- Must follow, implement and promote the policies and procedures relating to all areas of employment and service delivery
- Able to recognise and deal with discrimination in its many forms and willing to actively put the equality policies into practice
- Willing and able to work outside/on-sites/roads/highways/parks, etc. and wear or use PPE/uniform where appropriate.
- Willing and able to work on your own outside the office in a public situation regularly without supervision
£10.93 PAYE £13.37 Umbrella
Leicester City Centre
20 hours per week on a rota basis
If you are interested in this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your up to date CV or call 0203 119 3399.
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within 10 working days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a confidential service to candidates and incorporates PoliceOracle.com
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Please email: email@example.com