Contract Administrator Job Description
The Contract Administrator role is to take lead role in ensuring all back-office administration is completed and non compliance escalated. The Contract Administrator also ensures that site Contract Operations Manager & Regional Managers have up to date data at all times.
- Is an experienced Administrator
- Needs excellent organisational skills
- Will be able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Is literate and numerate to GCSE or NVQ Level 2 or equivalent standard.
- IT Literate – excellent Microsoft Office skills (spreadsheet & report creation)