Focused Healthcare Specialist Children’s Complex Healthcare Providers are a team of Registered Clinical Nurse Managers, Clinical Educators, Healthcare Assistants and Care Co-ordinators that provide health care support to children/young people within their own homes and other community settings such as respites, hospices, adventure playgrounds, special needs schools and foster placements.
We are looking to recruit Experienced Children's Healthcare Assistants to join this busy team.
You will receive 24/7 support from Clinical Nurse Managers and our professional Compliance and Rota Team. Competencies are assessed by Clinical Educators on a child by child basis and you will receive ongoing clinical and mandatory training and we are committed to your ongoing professional development.
The role requires:
- a minimum of 6 months experience working with children
- ability to work shifts including nights and weekends
- being able to work under pressure and in stressful and challenging situations
- the ability to demonstrate good listening, communication and interpersonal skills
- have an understanding of the needs of children and young people with complex health needs and learning difficulties
- undertaking ongoing mandatory and clinical training
The role offers:
- excellent rates of pay
- 24 hours support and specialist clinical training
- flexible hours of work with professional development
- work throughout the Greater London area
- opportunity to make positive changes to children and young people’s lives.
If our Experienced Children's Healthcare Assistant role appeals, you have the qualities we are looking for, share our values and feel excited by the prospect of what we can do for your career then we’d love to hear from you.
Days £11.00ph, Nights & Saturdays £13.50ph, Sundays £14.50ph, and Bank Holidays £15.50ph
Focused Healthcare are now part of the Voyage Care Group and are an Equal opportunities employer and welcome all applicants.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) submission.
Applicants must have current UK professional registration where applicable.
Point of contact: Rachel – Recruitment Manager
Call: 020 7407 7704 between office hours 08:30 am – 5:00 pm
Role Specific Requirements -