We are currently seeking experienced Healthcare Assistants who have a natural passion to care, to work in various Nursing/Residential Homes.
Ideal candidates will have at least 6 months recent experience,NVQ1 /NVQ2 or higher (Health and Social Care) is preferable but not essential and must be available for shift work including weekends.
- Building a relationship with patients
- Identifying patients' special needs
- Supporting clients in their activities
- Helping with physical tasks
- Establishing work routines that help patients with their daily activities
- Providing emotional and social support
- Liaising with family and health care providers Skills:
- Being emotionally sensitive and have good humour
- Being friendly and supportive
- Being flexible and able to cope with stressful situations
- Work as part of a team with family and co-workers
- Understanding the principles of Health Care and Hygiene
Level 1 £7.50
Level 2 £8.73
Please send your CV in the first instance and we will call you back to make a registration appointment.
Please note we are unable to respond to all applicants, so only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Must have a DBS on the update service
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.