Established by our two GP directors in 2005 The Practice Group is one of the country’s leading providers of NHS primary, community and home-based care via our 6 divisions. We work extensively with clinical commissioning groups, local authorities and the wider NHS; together with private individuals and independent case managers. As TPG General Practice we deliver a supported and sustainable quality service for GP surgeries. TPG Complex Care is focused in delivering high quality home-based complex healthcare services. TPG Eyes and TPG Dermatology provide a range of innovative community based services including Ophthalmology and Dermatology. TPG Data Analytics and TPG Primary Care Support provide actionable insights, capacity and capability for healthcare providers.
Female Complex Care Assistant
Live in - 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off
£97.50 per day
We are currently recruiting for a team of Complex Care Assistants to join The Practice Groups Complex Care division in Burgess Hill to provide personal, practical, social and emotional support to a gentleman who has a spinal cord injury and who lives within his own home. Care will be provided in a way that respects the dignity of the gentleman and promotes his independence.
- Promoting independence within a safe environment
- Assisting with everyday tasks, including personal care, domestic and social duties
- Catheter Management
- Moving People Safely (MPS) using the appropriate equipment
- Experience preferred but full training will be provided
- Positive outlook and resilient nature
- Comfortable with learning and training in other new skills
- Flexible to work shift patterns on a rota basis, including nights, weekends and bank holidays
- The understanding and ability to maintain client confidentiality
- This post requires a full and satisfactory enhanced disclosure check with the Disclosure and Barring Service, the cost of which will be covered by The Practice Group.
- Having regard to the nature and context of the work, being female is an occupational requirement for this appointment and the application of the requirement is considered proportionate to achieve a legitimate aim.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click on the "apply" button