I am currently seeking a number of Civil Enforcement Officers to be based from Leicester City Centre on a temporary on going contract.
You will be required:
- Patrolling prescribed routes to identify illegal parking and issue penalty charge notices
- Issuing fixed penalty notices relating to littering and dog fouling
- Ensuring pay and display machines are functioning correctly and that signage and line marking is appropriate to allow the issue of penalty charge notices
- Reporting vehicles that may need to be towed away because they are parked dangerously or abandoned.
- Assisting with parking enforcement and responding to issues in car parks.
- Other miscellaneous tasks associated with the role.
- To undertake Health & Safety training/ awareness courses
- Willing & able to work regularly outside normal office/ school hours, holiday periods/ weekends/nights in accordance with prescribed shift patterns
- Willing and able to travel to and/or work anywhere in the city.
- Willing and able to work outside/on-sites/roads/highways/parks, etc. and wear or use PPE where appropriate.
- Willing and able to work outside in all weathers.
Leicester City Centre
Full time 37 hours per week (required to work a shift pattern to include weekends and bank holidays)
If you are interested in this role please email email@example.com and attach your up to date CV or call 0203 119 3399.
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within 10 working days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a confidential service to candidates and incorporates PoliceOracle.com
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org