Duties Include :
Essential Requirements :
- Assist in preparation of prescriptions and delivery of professional services;
- Assist Pharmacist in providing an efficient, accurate and safe dispensing service in store, ensuring patient confidentiality;
- Assist Pharmacist with other dispensary related tasks e.g. orders, date checks, receiving prescriptions etc;
- Assist on the medicines counter when required;
- Delivery and collection of prescriptions when required;
- Stock maintenance;
- Retail dutiesProvide exceptional customer service;
- Maintain professional standards of dress and grooming;
- General Housekeeping;
- Other duties as required.
Desirable Requirements :
- Have an interest in Pharmacy and Dispensing;
- Be hard working and enthusiastic;
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service;
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills;
- Have the ability to work as part of a team;
- Demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy;
- Flexible to work in local Gordons Chemist branches;
- Eligibility to work in UK.
- Previous relevant dispensary experience;
- Good understanding of professional services;
- Previous relevant experience in a similar environment;
- NPA Interact qualification or equivalent recognised qualification;
- NPA Dispensary Assistants qualification or equivalent recognised qualification or be willing to complete this qualification;
- Full UK driving licence.
Gordons Chemists, 32 The Diamond, Rathcoole BT37 9BJ.
This position is Full Time and Permanent, working 37.5 hours / 5 days per week Monday to Saturday as per shop rota.
Wednesday 25th October 2017.
To Apply :
Click here to download an application form.
Completed application forms should be returned by post to: HR Dept, Gordons Chemists, 74 Scarva Road, Banbridge, BT32 3QD, N. Ireland.
Other Information :
We reserve the right to amend criteria in order to facilitate shortlisting.
If you are unsuccessful or not shortlisted for interview you will receive correspondence by email. If an email address is not provided then correspondence will be by post.
Gordons Chemists is an Equal Opportunities Employer.