We are investing in a number of new roles as part of our transformation to a new External Relations team and are looking for a new Corporate Marketing Manager who will lead the development and delivery of a data-informed, integrated corporate marketing strategy to support LSTM’s ambitions.
On a day-to-day basis, the Corporate Marketing Manager will oversee operational plans and a portfolio of projects which ensure high-quality corporate marketing assets and materials and manage brand campaigns across internal and external audiences. They will also play a significant role in the management of LSTM’s brand strategy and oversee the brand guidelines, providing professional expertise and support for colleagues across LSTM in all areas of marketing.
You will bring:
- A strong track record in corporate or brand marketing, ideally from working in a large and complex organisation, Higher Education experience is desirable
- Experience of delivering effective and engaging marketing campaigns and activities which deliver business impact
- Knowledge of brand management and development with experience of using data-insight to drive decision making
- Passion, creativity and a desire to make a positive impact
In return, we offer:
- A supportive and nurturing team in which you will have opportunities to further develop as a professional in the sector, and beyond.
- A great culture, working with people who are passionate about tackling the greatest global health challenges.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Hybrid working options with around 3 days a week based at our Liverpool-city centre office.
For an informal discussion about this role please contact Marie Gray, Director of External Relations at [email protected]
Please note the selection process will include undertaking a presentation, formal interview and providing a portfolio of previous work.
Due to the volume of applications, we receive, we may close our vacancies early. It is therefore advisable to apply as early as possible if you would like to be considered.
Inclusion is central to our values at LSTM
We seek to attract and recruit people who reflect the diversity across our communities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, faith or belief, social background, age and disability. LSTM selects candidates based on skills, qualifications, and experience.
We welcome conversations about flexible working; and applications from those returning to employment after a break from their careers.
Founded in 1898 and the oldest of its kind in the world, the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine (LSTM) is an internationally recognised centre of excellence for teaching and research in tropical diseases. Through the creation of effective links with governments, NGOs, private organisations and global institutions and by responding to the health needs of communities, LSTM aims to promote improved health, particularly for people of the less developed/resource poorest countries in the tropics and sub-tropics.
Look at some of the great work we have achieved over the past year by viewing our annual report: LSTM Annual Report 2021-2022 | LSTM (lstmed.ac.uk)
LSTM actively promotes Equal Opportunities and Safeguarding Policies