Salary: up to £28,240 per annum depending on experience
Hours: 37.5 hours
We are looking for a Unit Co-Ordinator to join the dynamic team at the Hospital of St Johns and St Elizabeth. You will be responsible for dealing with all patient enquiries and booking appointments into the Consultant’s clinics. The ideal candidate will have proven administration experience, be highly organised and have a pro active approach to all tasks. Ideally, you will have some experience in the healthcare sector.
Located in leafy St John’s Wood on the Jubilee line, minutes from Central London, our luxury private Hospital has an international reputation for providing the highest quality of care to patients and is unique in that all profits fund our onsite Hospice, St John’s.
- To be able to deal with and co-ordinate all patient queries, answering their questions and booking appointments within set timeframes.
- To be able to multi-task and deliver a high level of administration within the Unit.
- Be able to demonstrate administrative skills to a high level and deliver excellent customer care service
- To be self motivated , driven and able to demonstrate leadership abilities
Why work for us?
- Ensure that a high level of service is delivered by the team to the patient, consultants and all internal / external customers at all times
At our Hospital we are passionate about providing our employees with a supportive and engaging environment. As well as ongoing development and training, we offer our employees a wide range of benefits; from 27 days annual leave, generous private healthcare cover, contributory pension schemes – including continuation of the NHS pension, to providing short-term accommodation for new starters.
Working with us, all eligible employees receive;
- Competitive pay with progressive band structuring, as well as generous unsociable hours enhancements (if applicable)
- For employees joining us from the NHS, we can provide continuation of your NHS pension
- Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets.
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
- We can provide short-term accommodation for new starters at The Hospital
- Ongoing training and development programmes
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee "Service Excellence" recognition rewards
- £1,000 Refer a Friend scheme
If you are ready for a new challenge and relish the chance to become part of a successful, forward thinking organisation then we would love to hear from you.
Email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com