- NHS Scotland - Edinburgh
To provide secretarial, administrative and clerical support to staff member(s) within the service area.
- Nubah Social Care - Whitechapel
There will be some typing required and filing. Minimum 25 hours per week. Monday-Friday totalling 25 hours per week. WORKING PATTERN AND CONTRACTED HOURS.
- Homerton Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - London
The role will be providing administrative support to the Nursing and Fertility Lab services and will include patient facing activities.
- Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust - Reading
Collating all clinical results, photocopying and filing when needed. Dealing with enquiries from patients, relatives, members of primary and secondary care team…
- South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Middlesbrough
An accurate typist with OCR/RSA qualification or equivalent level typing qualification or experience. Experienced in audio-typing (desirable).
- Wirral University Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Bebington
This role will provide administrative support to the Employment Services Team. All new colleagues can expect to receive a warm and friendly Wirral welcome from…
- Grŵp Llandrillo Menai - Llangefni
*KEY PURPOSE* To provide confidential administrative support to programme areas. For further information and an application form, please visit our website-…
- The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Oswestry
Participate in maintaining Waiting list filing and general healthcare record filing system and scan elective booking form into EPR.
- Yeovil District Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Yeovil
Working for a Trust voted 1stfor Health and Well-being across the UK (NHS staff survey). Under the guidance of the audiology head of department the…
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester
Assist in providing a comprehensive and efficient administrative service to the LAC Nursing Team. Develop and maintain, recording and administrative systems to…
- Arden and GEM Commissioning Support Unit - Leicester
To provide and coordinate business administrative and secretarial services; including the preparation of agendas and minutes, taking appropriate follow-up…
- Health and Social Care Trust - Ballymena
Thu, 09 June 2022 @ 6:00 PM. Successful applicants have the opportunity to request Flexible Working from the 1st day of their employment.
- Gateshead Council - Gateshead
You will be committed to continual personal learning including keeping up to date with relevant legislation and sharing best practice and knowledge with…
- RNLI - Poole
This will include relevant criminal record checks being carried out dependent on the eligibility of the role. Run the Company Secretariat on a day-to-day basis,…
- Bath & North East Somerset Council - Bath
The successful candidate will join a small administrative team in maintaining the team’s records, carrying out general administrative duties and supporting…
- Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust - Bognor Regis
Communicates with administrative support colleagues in other agencies and health care organisations to organise meetings.