Technician in Art and Design Education Department Educational Studies Vacancy Type Open-ended/Permanent Full-Time/Part-Time Full Time Salary £27,687 - £30,629…
education jobs in the United Kingdom
- Goldsmiths University - London
- Achieving for Children - Twickenham
Experience in a similar role working with both schools and other services within an education setting or similar. A range of staff benefits and discounts.
- Education Scotland - West Lothian
HM Inspectors work with a range of stakeholders helping to build capacity for improvement with Scottish education.
- The Aurora Group - Pilning
Aurora Hedgeway is a dynamic and inspiring provision for 7-19 year olds with complex communication and associated difficulties.
- North East Lincolnshire Council - North East Lincolnshire
The service makes arrangements in accordance with a variety of relevant legislation and a wide range of admissions authority policies to guarantee that all…
- Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - London
Producing reports for all designated courses to inform the head of optometry education and committees as required .
- University of Nottingham - Nottingham
You will have a HNC/HND, or equivalent plus English and Maths at GCSE or equivalent, or substantial work experience in further or higher education.
- Envision Education - Southall
Provides a holistic and personalised education within a caring and safe environment. £120 - £180 per day. Outstanding specialist school for autistic children…
- Bury College - Bury
Education Support Worker (Part-time/Term-time Only)). Hours: 30 hours / Term-time Only. As an Education Support Worker, you will be responsible for supporting…
- Envision Education - Uxbridge
Caters for a broad spectrum of pupils who fall within the 'Complex and Moderate Learning Difficulties with Autism' designation. Job Types: Full-time, Temporary.
- Ceredigion County Council - Aberystwyth
Gellir cael mwy o wybodaeth am y swydd drwy gysylltu â’r ysgol (Ffôn: (01970) 639499 e-bost: email@example.com).
- Caerphilly County Borough Council - Caerphilly
The Governing Body of Pantside Primary School are seeking to appoint a Level 1 Teaching Assistant to work within the school.
- Cardinal Pole Catholic School - London
In addition to a genuine commitment to help our students aspire and achieve, you must have excellent administration, communication and interpersonal skills with…
- Unity Schools Partnership - Haverhill
Salary: * Grade 2, SP 1-2 (FTE £18,332 - £18,517 / Actual £10,244 - £10,348 per annum). Contract Type: * Permanent, part time (25 hours per week, 38 weeks per…
- Gwynedd Council - Gwynedd
Please refer to the Welsh version of the Job Description…
- Outwood Grange Academies Trust - Wakefield
28.75 hours per week, term time plus 3 days. Additional tasks include assisting with the preparation and production of teaching materials, providing special…
- Family Care Group - Shrewsbury
To support staff with reflective practice, and implementing our secure base attachment model across our education settings.
- Cumbria Education Trust - Brampton
Set high expectations and have a commitment to challenging learners to achieve well. Be enthusiastic and knowledgeable about all aspects of current educational…