A recognised school business management qualification or equivalent. Experience of managing resources including staff resources.
- Marsh Hill Primary School - Birmingham
- Birmingham Women's and Children's NHS Foundation Trust - Birmingham
Alongside this you will support the development and delivery of business cases and reports to committees within the Division.
- South and City College Birmingham - Birmingham
Competitive Salary, 24 days annual leave plus paid bank holidays and concessionary days, Employee Benefits Site, Occupational Pension Scheme.
- Nandos - Birmingham
An Assistant Manager with previous management experience and bucket-loads of passion and energy to inspire, motivate, and engage your team.
- NHS England and NHS Improvement - Birmingham
Working as part of a newly established dynamic Children, Young People and SEND Group, within the wider Regional Learning Disabilities, Autism and SEND Team, you…
- MAXIMUS - Birmingham
The Restart Business Manager is responsible for the management, performance, motivation and direction of employees; ensuring they meet and exceed all…
- Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust - Smethwick
BAND: D SCP 9 – 17, Permanent – Term Time only plus 4 weeks. To support the Office Manager in their role.
- St. Matthew's CE Primary School - Birmingham
Supporting and promoting the school’s Christian distinctiveness. Promotion of all our events and programmes, including through the website, on social media,…
- Compass Group - Birmingham
On-going training and development. Fantastic company perks including Medicash (pre-paid healthcare). Implementing service and presentation standards in line…
- Deutsche Bank - Birmingham
An experienced Portfolio Assurance manager with relevant accreditations, such as PRINCE2. Have the confidence, gravitas, and subject matter expertise to…
- Cockshut Hill School - Birmingham
Candidates must have a good level of experience in working with various levels of behaviour, communication and to promote positive values at all times within…
- National Safety Supplies - Birmingham
33 days holiday (including bank holidays), with an option of buying up to 5 days extra per year. Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay.
- TMPW (HP) for Birmingham City Council - Birmingham
Working 36.5 hours per week. Working 36.5 hours per week, you will be responsible for the effective and efficient management of professional support, assistance…
- Marriott International, Inc - Birmingham
Position directs and works with managers and employees to carry out procedures ensuring an efficient check in and check out process.