The successful candidate will perform routine preparation and tests, including basic analytical processes, accurately and efficiently under the supervision of a…
- Health Services Laboratories (HSL) - London
- Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Preston
You will be working in a UKAS accredited medical laboratory – working to a high standard which is evident in the quality service we give to our patients, and…
- Homerton Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - London
We are looking to recruit a Medical People Services Assistant to provide comprehensive and high quality HR support to medical staff within the Trust.
- Bolton NHS Foundation Trust - Bolton
Full time 37.5 hours per week. This laboratory provides a quality antenatal screening service for the north west of England, the Midlands and Scotland,…
- UK Health Security Agency - Manchester
The post holder will act as a laboratory assistant to give technical and clerical support to the scientific services to patients and clients provided by the…
- Unique Senior Care - West Midlands
Live in Care Assistant - up to £784 per week plus regular bonus*. . *Free Training user friendly online modules with hands on socially distanced sessions*.
- Kettering General Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Kettering
We are looking for a full time, well-motivated and enthusiastic person to join our team as a Medical Laboratory Assistant.
- Eurofins UK Clinical Diagnostics - Guildford
To liaise with senior BMS staff, medical and scientific staff in all matters relating to diagnosis. This role will include working as part of a team, utilising…
- Royal United Hospitals Bath NHS Foundation Trust - Bath
Not just here at the RUH but also for medical centres and GP surgeries in the local area. We are looking for a full time Senior Medical Laboratory Assistant to…
- Airedale NHS Foundation Trust - Keighley
The selected candidate will be expected to perform routine daily tasks which include receipt of pathological specimens, assisting with the pathological…
- Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust - Salisbury
Previous medical laboratory experience would be desirable, but full training will be provided. The role involves various duties in the Specimen Reception area…
- Health Services Laboratories (HSL) - Harrow
We currently have a vacancy for a Full Time Medical Laboratory Assistant based in our laboratories at Northwick Park and Central Middlesex Hospitals.
- HCA Healthcare UK - London
Reward & recognition – We reward your commitment in delivering the highest standard of care with generous and competitive benefits such as our contribution…
- Synlab - Taunton
You will be required to work shifts which include 8am – 8:15pm and 8pm – 8:15am. To prepare and process clinical specimens for biomedical testing.
- Essex County Council - Basildon
Essex County Council (ECC) are delighted to be supporting Home Instead to recruit home care assistants for their home care service based in Basildon.