- City Health Care Partnership CIC - Beverley
The successful candidate will have actively take part in the Multidisciplinary process and support patients through this journey.
- The Christie NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester
Take individual responsibility for the nursing care of a group of patients as a registered nurse. To act as support for other ward nurses in relation to care of…
- North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust - Peterborough
We offer newly-qualified and experienced nurses all the training and development they need for a flourishing future.
- University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust - Newcastle-under-Lyme
Do you want to work in one of the biggest and most dynamic Trusts in the region? Do you want to work in an organisation who has a CQC rating as OUTSTANDING…
- South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Middlesbrough
Ward 14 is a busy 20 bedded in patient oncology unit providing a wide range of care to patients with cancer.
- St Wilfrid's Hospice - Eastbourne
Vacancy Type: * Permanent, Full Time/Part Time. Salary: *£26,627.39 - £32,586.07 per annum depending on experience (pro rata if part time).
- Macklin Care Homes - Belfast
Responsibilities will range from developing tailored care plans, collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams, relying on your professional judgement to make…
- Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust - Maidstone
Our focus is on ensuring that our patients receive high quality care quickly, in clean and comfortable surroundings.