- Get a Drip - London
As an NMC registered nurse, you’ll bring a wealth of skills and experience with you. £26,000 - £38,000 depending on experience, plus tips/bonuses - approx.
- Marie Curie - London
We deliver care in a friendly, caring environment which includes favourable nurse to patient ratios (maximum 1 RN to 4.5 patients), an award winning staff…
- Marie Stopes International - London
A proven ability to work on your own, manage your time effectively prioritising your own workload and client case load under minimal supervision.
- Ramsay Health Care UK Operations Limited - Croydon
You will be able to demonstrate effective communication skills – both written and oral. You will be hard-working, enthusiastic and flexible in your approach.
- Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust - Potters Bar
CLCH Academy have partnered with the University of Hertfordshire to deliver this degree apprenticeship program. This is a developmental role.
- West London NHS Trust - Ealing
Supervising other Band 5 nurses, healthcare assistants/ support workers and students. You will need to be able to identify and manage deterioration, work across…
- International SOS - London
This is a full-time office position, with no nightshifts. Focusing on quality, patient contact and excellent care, you will be working within a truly…
- Marie Curie - London
Hours: As and when available. Contract type: As and when. Using evidence-based practice to develop and maintain high quality, you will work collaboratively in…
- Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust - Redhill
Direct Entry Anaesthetic Practitioner Training Programme Advert. You will work full-time hours on a 75% / 25% split between anaesthetics and either recovery or…
- Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust - London
Assist the ward manager and charge nurses in maintaining standards of care and participate in evaluation studies and projects as required.
- St Elizabeth's Centre - Much Hadham
To be successful in any of these roles, you will need to be a qualified Nurse professional (RGN/RNLD/RSCN) and registered with the NMC.
- North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust - London
This includes health visitors and school nurses who are delivering the national Healthy Child Programme, which provides a structured framework for the delivery…
- Hospital of St John & St Elizabeth - London
Undertake delegated responsibilities from registered nurses, and maintain a safe standard of practice. Establish a rapport with the patient and an awareness of…
- Ramsay Health Care UK Operations Limited - Sawbridgeworth
* Apply now and be eligible for our welcome bonus of £3600 **. Alongside our excellent multi-disciplinary team, including physiotherapists, speech & language…