- NHS Scotland - Glasgow
An opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse within our Orthopaedic Ward. In this post you will work within the nursing and multi – professional team to…
- Orchard Care Homes - Eckington
Hourly rate – £20.21 per hour (Equivalent of NHS band 6). Location – Penny Engine Lane, Off Church Street, Eckington, S21 4BF.
- Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust - London
Act as link nurse and feedback information to colleagues. Assist and advise staff, both registered and unregistered in the delivery of patient care.
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Wythenshawe
The post holder will assess, plan, evaluate and deliver all relevant aspects of patient care in a caring, compassionate and sensitive manner.
- Harrogate and District NHS Foundation Trust - Harrogate
We deliver many different types of treatments including infusions, venesections, bladder treatments and diagnostic tests.
- Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust - London
The post holder will play a key role in supporting the nurse managers in providing high quality care. He/she will be prepared to work within the divisions as a…
- Portsmouth Hospitals University NHS Trust - Portsmouth
F4 is a fast paced in-patient ward that performs a variety of specialised stroke assessments and treatments.
- Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust - Cottingham
This includes a nursing team, which contains registered dental nurses, registered staff nurses, clinical support workers and nursing health care assistants.
- UK Health Security Agency - London
NMC Registration (working in accordance with the NMC Code as a registered nurse). This specialist nurse will demonstrate the competencies outlined in the RCN…
- North Bristol NHS Trust - Bristol
Registered nurse with current NMC licence to practice. The staff nurse may be expected to deal with distressed, violent or aggressive (verbally or physically)…
- Caring Homes - Hulcott
A strong clinician with outstanding skills that bridge care, audit and compliance, you’ll already be a registered nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD with Clinical skills…
- Aneurin Bevan University Health Board - Cwmbran
Exciting opportunities for newly registered nurses Are you interested in working as a Registered Nurse within Aneurin Bevan University Health Board? If you…
- University Hospitals Birmingham - Birmingham
This will be an opportunity for experienced nurses to develop assessment, communication and problem solving skills. Band 6 Complex Discharge Nurse Specialist.
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - Luton
Calling all Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse - both experienced and newly qualified. We serve a vibrant population with dedicated, dynamic and caring…
- East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust - Stevenage
As a registered nurse in our emergency department you will have access to our dedicate practice development team, to support you with teaching, learning and…