- Health and Social Care Trust - Ballymena
Thu, 25 August 2022 @ 5:00 PM. Successful applicants have the opportunity to request Flexible Working from the 1st day of their employment.
- Royal Cornwall Hospitals NHS Trust - Truro
It's an exciting time with a new Blood Sciences laboratory open covering haematology, blood transfusion and clinical chemistry.
- Whittington Health NHS Trust - London
Salary in the range£20,330 – 21,777 per annum. The duties are varied and include a mixture of sample reception, laboratory work, keyboard entry of data into our…
- North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust - Doddington
Please switch to a desktop device before starting your application. Come and join our great Administration Team in the Outpatient Department at Doddington…
- UCLH - London
Able to use designated medical devices after training. Individual to the role of Band 3 Nursing Assistant for the Same Day Emergency.
- County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust - Durham
The Medical Laboratory Assistant role involves working as a member of staff providing support to Specimen Reception, Virology and Microbiology.
- Firstpoint Healthcare - Birmingham
We are recruiting Health Care Assistants with at least 6 months experience (within the last 2 years) in a medical/surgical ward setting to join our agency…
- Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust - Dartford
Full-time permanent 37.5 hrs. (24-7 Shift system including early, day, evening, night and weekend shifts). To perform a range of routine and non-routine tasks…
- The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust - Harlow
Prior experience in a similar role would be advantageous, but training will be provided if needed. Your primary responsibility will be to perform phlebotomy on…
- Richard House Childrens Hospice - London
We're looking for people who have experience of working with children with complex medical needs. As an outreach Healthcare Assistant, you will provide a high…
- St George's University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - London
In this post, you will work with all types of patients, including trauma patients, paediatric patients and adult.
- Royal United Hospitals Bath NHS Foundation Trust - Bath
Not just here at the RUH but also for medical centres and GP surgeries in the local area. We are looking for a full time Senior Medical Laboratory Assistant to…
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board - Wrexham
Applicants must have an approachable manner necessary to deal with patients and their relatives and desirable experience of a hospital environment.
- Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Chester
A supportive role in the Cellular Pathology department. Full time and part time available. (or equivalent) passes in Maths, English and Science.
- Home Instead - Bury St. Edmunds
*PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK* Are you a caring person? Would you like to improve the lives of the elderly and vulnerable in our…
- UK Health Security Agency - Manchester
The post holder will act as a laboratory assistant to give technical and clerical support to the scientific services to patients and clients provided by the…
- University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust - Burton-On-Trent
The successful applicant will support the Biomedical Scientists by performing a wide variety of tasks associated with the processing of samples.
- Unique Senior Care - West Midlands
Live in Care Assistant - up to £784 per week plus regular bonus*. . *Free Training user friendly online modules with hands on socially distanced sessions*.